As the Government encourages Australians to take responsibility for and reach their financial retirement goals, citizens are repeatedly required to deal with superannuation funds. Self-managed superannuation is a means of saving for retirement. It enables you to control your investment strategy, reduce tax while obtaining tax benefits, and control administration costs.
Superannuation law is a delicate area and personalised planning ie required for each individual.
MBA Advisers have the necessary skills to assist.
Services we offer include:
– Establishing self-managed superannuation funds (SMSF)
– Advice on compliance matters
– Advice on taxation benefits
– Advice on employer obligations
– Assistance with the management, processing, return obligations and necessary compliance requirements.
– Arrangement for independent audit of the fund
– Advice on how to borrow within a fund.